Sorry, we don't have any images of this. Why not add some?
- The sundial dates from the 17th century, and was restored in 1899. There are inscriptions around the four sides of the base. Around the second step from the ground, it is inscribed "Bless ye the Lord and praise him and magnify him forever o ye light and darkness". (source: www.rcahms.gov.uk)