- This park sits alongside Portobello Golf Course on the southside of Portobello. It is an area of open parkland currently used informally by the local community for dog walking and other activities.
- History and heritage
- The park was acquired by the city in 1898. In 1940 as part of the war effort the park was ploughed up for agricultural use and was returned to park use in 1953.