- The park is a peaceful island next to the city by-pass. It has impressive views of the Pentland Hills to the south. In the valley below, the Water of Leith makes its way down to the forth.
- History and heritage
- Campbell Park, named after the local farmer at Woodhall farm, who gifted the ground to the community, was dedicated as a recreation area for community use in 1936.
- Visitor information
- Serviced by Lothian bus route 10.